De-activating a product means to make an active product become inactive. An inactive product will not be listed when you create a new session/class.
Please note that, de-activating a product will not remove or cancel any session / class that is tied with this product.
1. Log in to your fitli business account.
- You will see at least 2 sections on the pulldown on your upper right hand side: "Personal" section and your business name tab (Fitli Roxy Dixon).
- Click on your business name on the pulldown to access your business account. This will take you to your business's calendar page, like below.
2. Click on "Products" on the top menu bar.
- The first page is "Products": list of products (aka. services that you are offering to your clients)
- You will see the "Active" column on this list. All active products have value "yes" under this column.
3. To de-activate a product, let say "test", click on the "yes" text on this product row.
- As soon as you click on the "yes" text, the "test" product will disappear from the list. It just means that this product becomes inactive.
- To show all inactive products, click on the link "Show inactive Products" right below the "+Add Product" button. As soon as you click on this link, it will show the inactive product/s together with the active products and it will be grayed-out. (see image below)
- To show all active products only, click on the link "Hide inactive Products".
4. To re-activate a product, click on the "no" text of the inactive product. This will toggle the value Active from "no" to "yes"