An event is a booked class/ session
You must receive an email notification from fitli when you successfully book a class/session
When fitli sends out an email notification regarding to a booking, an ics file will be attached to that email at the end.
You can view your upcoming classes/ sessions when you log in your fitli account via the Personal tab. Here we'll show you how to add those events (via fitli email notifications) into your personal calendar.
iOS Calendar on your iOS mobile device
1. Open your email notification from fitli (this is sent when a class/session is successfully booked)
- The .ics file is attached at the end of the email.
2. Tap on the "session.ics" file at the end, this will take you to the "Event Details".
- This shows details about the event (eg. Business, class name, etc.)
- Tap on the "Add To Calendar" button (highlighted). This will take you to a list of calendars (if you have more than one) to choose from.
3. Select a calendar that you'd like to add this event to.
- In this example, we select "Monica Cahan" at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Tap on the "Done" button (highlighted) and you're done.
Google Calendar (via gmail)
1. Open your email notification from fitli (this is sent when a class/session is successfully booked) via the GMAIL app
- The event details will be displayed at the top of the email.
- Tap on the "Add to calendar" button (highlighted)
2. If you don't have google calendar on your mobile device, this warning message will pop up.
- Go ahead and tap on the "OK" button and you're done.