Everyone who is holding a fitli account has access to their personal page. At fitli, we call it "Personal" account.
You'll need to have opened AND activated your account:
- When first signup for a fitli account, fitli will send you a confirmation email.
- You'll then need to activate your account by clicking on the link in the email.
1. Log in to your fitli account. This will automatically take you to your Calendar.
- On your calendar, you'll see all sessions/classes that you've booked. Eg. In this example, you'll see that Aaron Jones Antonio has upcoming sessions from March 25th to 28th.
- You can also see upcoming sessions listed on the "At a Glance" panel on the left hand side.
2. To CANCEL a booked session:
- Click on the session on your calendar that you'd like to cancel. This will open the Session Profile (aka. Session Details) of that session.
- Click on the "WITHDRAW" button at the bottom or the "WITHDRAW" link beside your name under Attendees if you'd like to cancel this session.
- After this session is canceled, a session will be put back into your Account Balance for future usage.
+ Notes: At fitli, we don't do refund. If you'd like to have refund, please contact that business directly.
3. To BOOK a session:
- Click on the "Book Activity" on the top menu bar. This will take you to the list of your favorite businesses.
+ In this example, you see that Dan Rider has favorited 1 business.
+ To unfavorite a business, click on the red heart of that business. It will then be removed immediately from your favorite list.
- If you don't have any favorite business, it will take you directly to "Find a Business" instead.
- To book a session/class, you'll need to go through the business's schedule. Hence, click on the "View Schedule" button of the business that you'd like to book session/class from.
- From the business's calendar, click on the specific session/class from the business' calendar that you'd like to book. This will open the Session Profile (aka. Session Details) of that session.
+ Click on the "BOOK" button at the bottom if you'd like to book this class.
+ Notes: If you have some remaining sessions from this studio, the system will book it by using your account balance. Otherwise, you'll need to go through the purchase process before booking.
4. To FIND a business:
- Click on the "Find a Business" menu on the left panel.
- Enter a business name or a portion of a business name that you'd like to find, OR/AND a location (city name / zip code). Then click on the "Search" button.
- In this example, I wanted to find a business name with "Happy Fun" in it, and in Fresno.
5. To FAVORITE a business:
- Click on the heart beside the business name, the heart will turn to red and this business will be added to your "My Business" list.
6. To PURCHASE a package/membership without booking:
- Click on the "Make Purchase" button, this will take you to the purchase process, where you can pick which package/membership that you'd like to purchase from the business.
+ Notes: If a business doesn't have any package/membership to offer, you won't be able to access the purchase flow at all.
+ If you have any remaining sessions at this business, you'll be able to see it on your top right hand side (circled in blue)
- Click on the "PURCHASE" button of a package/membership that you'd like to purchase
7. To provide REVIEW / RATING for a business:
- From the list of business, click on the name of business (written in blue), in this example, click on "Happy Fun Massage". This will open the business's profile page.
- From the Business Profile page, click on the "Review Happy Fun Massage" link and start providing review/rating for this business.
+ You can also see other general information about this business, such as other reviews/ratings, promotions if any, etc.
8. To view your ACCOUNT BALANCE:
- Click on "Reports" on the top menu bar. This will take you to your account balance
+ In this example, you see that Aaron Jones Antonio has several remaining sessions at Panda Yoga and Happy Fun Massage.
9. To set your NOTIFICATIONS:
- Click on "Account" on the top menu bar.
- Then click on the "Notifications" menu on the left panel.
+ By default, all notifications will be sent to you via email.
+ To turn on/off notifications (text or/and email), just click on the box of that notification type.
- Notes: For security purpose, some notifications are required and you can't turn them off. (About your purchases, and About your personal profile)