With fitli, you have the ability to have multiple employees or users, including trainers, front desk staff, co-owners, and bookeepers - all with the own specific level of 'access'. This means that not everyone with access to your business features will be able to 'see' the same thing. Some can only check in customers, some can only schedule classes, and others can do everything you can! Here's how to add an employee, and set or upgrade / downgrade their 'access' level.
Adding a new employee/user:
Login to your fitli.com business account, and head to the 'Admin' section, then click 'Users' on the left side. Then, click 'Add User' on the upper right.
Once you're on the screen below, fill out the employee's/user's contact information (first name, last name, email address required):
The most important section of this Add User screen is the "Role" section. Role defines what a user CAN or CANNOT do. Here are the options, and what each option allows a user to do - this is a bit long, I know, sorry :-(
The list of supported roles:
- Owner: owner of the business. Each business can have more than one owners. Owner has all permissions to the business site except that he/she is not a bookable resource.
- Owner Professional: Owner who is also a professional. This person has all permissions of an owner plus he/she is also a bookable resource.
- Manager: Manager has all permissions to the business site except the Administration. Manager is also not a bookable resource.
- Manager Professional: Manager who is also a professional. This person has all permissions of a manager plus he/she is also a bookable resource.
- Professional No Access: Professional who is a bookable resource and just has a view only permission to the business's schedule.
- Professional Limited Access: Professional who is a bookable resource with a view only permission to the business's schedule. This professional also has permission to perform limited activities on the Customers pages.
- Professional Full Access: Professional who is a bookable resource with a full permission to the business's schedule. This professional also has permission to perform all activities on Customers pages.
- Clerk: Clerk is not a bookable resource. Clerk has full permissions to the business's schedule and Customers pages.
- Inactive: This employee no longer has access to the business site.
The most POPULAR roles are Owner Professional (you're the business owner and trainer) and Professional Full Access (can book, schedule and charge/make purchases for customers).
Once your're satisfied with entering the employee's information and selecting a role, click the 'Invite' button on the bottom left. The employee will be sent an email with an invitation to join filtli and connect with your business. Once they accept the invitation and signup with you and fitli, they'll then be able to conduct business activities based on their business role you selected above!
Changing a user's role:
Sometimes, you may want to upgrade or downgrade a user's role based on changing business requirements. That's easy!
You simply click on "Edit" next to an employees name, then use the drop down pictured below to change the role of the user.
Then click 'Save'. That's it! The next time the employee logs into fitli.com, their new role will be applied and they will have either more or less permissions.